Skip to main content

21 Days To Fast Mass Building

Now you might look at me the way I look now (very top of page) and think: "Easy for you to say. You were obviously born with all the right genes…"

Well you couldn't be more wrong. As a matter of fact, genetics had nothing to do with it.

Take the sport I loved when I was a few years younger: football (Aussie Rules, of course). I lived for the game and no matter how hard I tried, my skills improved but my body didn't.

And this was the irony. I really loved the game. I knew what I had to do. But I just didn't have the body to do it.

I was 145lbs of nothing.

There was more meat on a butcher's pencil.

I was the player on the team who made you scratch your head and say, "What on earth is coach thinking?"

I was the player the other players loved to see on the other side.

I was the player who got tossed off the ball like a rag doll.

I was the young man who one day said:

My big moment came with the news I had the chance to trial for my state's football team.

But it was also my worst moment. The selection committee didn't pull any punches. I remember overhearing them from the locker room:

"He's far too weak and skinny for this level of competition."

One of the assistant coaches felt sorry for me and offered some blunt advice: "Put on 25lbs and come back next year."

He might as well have said, "Put yourself on the moon."
But I decided to take on the challenge.

For the next twelve months, the gym became my life.

I didn't know it then but on that day I started a long journey of trial and error, of success and failure, and for you, the discovery of the learnings that can save a lifetime of guesswork.

Like they say, a wise man learns from other men's failures.

Of course, I started out like every other poor soul does when setting out to put on weight and build muscle:

I read dozens of fitness magazines.

I scoured the net, searching hundreds of websites, forums and fitness blogs for advice and tips… searching for reliable information – only to come out even more confused and conflicted.

I read every book and watched every video tutorial I could get my hands on.

I picked the brains of the massive guys at the gym – disheartened to find that most of them turned to steroids in order to achieve their gains

The more I tried to understand what to do, the more I became convinced there had to be a better way to communicate the technique of building muscle.

And – more importantly – not just communicate it, but get results… because I sure as eggs wasn't getting any.

Speaking of eggs – I was LIVING on eggs. And steak. And a routine of repetitive, exhausting gym sessions.

Then one day, one of my mates said to me "I thought you were working out to put on weight?"

"I am," I replied.

"Well your workout isn't working out, is it mate?"

And he was right.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

हाथी धूल क्यो उडाती है?

केहि कारण पान फुलात नही॥? केहि कारण पीपल डोलत पाती॥? केहि कारण गुलर गुप्त फूले ॥? केहि कारण धूल उडावत हाथी॥? मुनि श्राप से पान फुलात नही॥ मुनि वास से पीपल डोलत पाती॥ धन लोभ से गुलर गुप्त फूले ॥ हरी के पग को है ढुधत हाथी..

खुशवंत सिंह की अतृप्त यौन फड़फड़ाहट

अतुल अग्रवाल 'वॉयस ऑफ इंडिया' न्यूज़ चैनल में सीनियर एंकर और 'वीओआई राजस्थान' के हैड हैं। इसके पहले आईबीएन7, ज़ी न्यूज़, डीडी न्यूज़ और न्यूज़24 में काम कर चुके हैं। अतुल अग्रवाल जी का यह लेख समस्त हिन्दुस्तान का दर्द के लेखकों और पाठकों को पढना चाहिए क्योंकि अतुल जी का लेखन बेहद सटीक और समाज की हित की बात करने वाला है तो हम आपके सामने अतुल जी का यह लेख प्रकाशित कर रहे है आशा है आपको पसंद आएगा,इस लेख पर अपनी राय अवश्य भेजें:- 18 अप्रैल के हिन्दुस्तान में खुशवंत सिंह साहब का लेख छपा था। खुशवंत सिंह ने चार हिंदू महिलाओं उमा भारती, ऋतम्भरा, प्रज्ञा ठाकुर और मायाबेन कोडनानी पर गैर-मर्यादित टिप्पणी की थी। फरमाया था कि ये चारों ही महिलाएं ज़हर उगलती हैं लेकिन अगर ये महिलाएं संभोग से संतुष्टि प्राप्त कर लेतीं तो इनका ज़हर कहीं और से निकल जाता। चूंकि इन महिलाओं ने संभोग करने के दौरान और बाद मिलने वाली संतुष्टि का सुख नहीं लिया है इसीलिए ये इतनी ज़हरीली हैं। वो आगे लिखते हैं कि मालेगांव बम-धमाके और हिंदू आतंकवाद के आरोप में जेल में बंद प्रज्ञा सिंह खूबसूरत जवान औरत हैं, मीराबा

Special Offers Newsletter

The Simple Golf Swing Get Your Hands On The "Simple Golf Swing" Training That Has Helped Thousands Of Golfers Improve Their Game–FREE! Get access to the Setup Chapter from the Golf Instruction System that has helped thousands of golfers drop strokes off their handicap. Read More .... Free Numerology Mini-Reading See Why The Shocking Truth In Your Numerology Chart Cannot Tell A Lie Read More .... Free 'Stop Divorce' Course Here you'll learn what to do if the love is gone, the 25 relationship killers and how to avoid letting them poison your relationship, and the double 'D's - discover what these are and how they can eat away at your marriage Read More .... How to get pregnant naturally I Thought I Was Infertile But Contrary To My Doctor's Prediction, I Got Pregnant Twice and Naturally Gave Birth To My Beautiful Healthy Children At Age 43, After Years of "Trying". You Can Too! Here's How Read More .... Professionally