
हिन्दुस्तान का दर्द द्वारा आयोजित बहस मे भाग लीजिये
आपके जेहन मे सवाल तो बहुत है पर कोई सुनने वाला नहीं,आपके पास आतंकवाद को कुचलने की तरकीब तो बहुत है पर कोई समझने वाला नहीं !
या फिर इन मुद्दों के बारे मे अपनी राय रखने चाहते है,तो दिल मे दबे शब्दों को होठों तक लाइए यह मंच आपका है,हम आपके साथ है,जल्दी से शामिल हो जाइए इस अभियान मे
उलझा सवाल जिसे आपको सुलझाना है
''मुंबई पर हमला और अब पकिस्तान की सरजमीं पर श्रीलंका टीम पर आतंकी हमला,क्या इस तरह के हमलों का कोई हल है ?
यदि हां तो आखिर क्या है वे कदम जिससे आतंकवाद को कुचला जा सकता है ? क्या पाक अपने बलबूते पर आतंकवाद का सफाया कर सकता है ?
यदि नहीं तो दुनिया को क्या कदम उठाने चाहिए आतंकवाद और उसके पोषक पकिस्तान के खिलाफ ?''
ये वे सवाल है जो हर जेहन मे गूँज रहे है अगर आप की कलम मे है वो धार जो कर सके इन सवालों पर गहरा वार तो हमें लिख भेजिए इन सवालों पर एक गहरी और सार्थक राय!
आपकी राय १५० से २०० शब्दों के बीच ,अपनी एक फोटो और अपने मोबाइल नंबर के साथ हमें मेल करें -mr.sanjaysagar@gmail.com पर
उसे हम प्रकाशित करेंगे आपके जज्बे और आपके शब्दों के साथ
क्योंकि यह हमारी और हमारे देश की सुरक्षा का सवाल है
संजय सेन सागर
संपादक
जय हिन्दुस्तान - जय यंगिस्तान
आगे पढ़ें के आगे यहाँ
बहुत ही सार्थक प्रयास.
ReplyDeleteउम्मीद है की अधिक से अधिक लोग इसमें शामिल होंगे और आतंकवाद के मुद्दे पर कई नए पहलु निकलकर सामने आयेंगे
अगर आपका साथ रहा तो जरुर ऐसा होगा!!
ReplyDeleteसंजय सेन सागर जी बहुत ही उम्दा प्रयास
ReplyDeleteदेखकर लगा की कोई आज भी इस तरह का प्रयास कर सकता है
आप विरोध और राजनीति से हटकर काम कर रहे है
अच्छा लगा!
... आतंकवाद नासूर की तरह है जो भी प्रश्रय देगा वो स्वत: तबाह हो जायेगा।
ReplyDeleteसंजय जी बहुत ही उम्दा प्रयास
ReplyDeleteअच्छा लिखा आपने
और बहुत ही अच्छी पहल,कामयाब होगी जरुर !
संजय जी का प्रयास अच्छा लगा
ReplyDeleteबधाई हो
I rarely drop responses, but i did a few searching and wound up here
ReplyDelete"हिन्दुस्तान का दर्द द्वारा आयोजित बहस में भाग लीजिये".
And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it look as if like a few of the remarks look like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to
post. Would you make a list of every one of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
my web blog buygarciniacambogianow.net
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However
ReplyDeleteI am going through troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't join
it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows
the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!
Also visit my blog post: Saphire Electronic Cigarette
What i don't realize is in reality how you're not actually a lot more smartly-favored than you might be
ReplyDeleteright now. You're very intelligent. You know thus significantly on the subject of this matter, made me in my view imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested until it is
one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent.
All the time handle it up!
my blog post: Test Force Extreme
I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers however
ReplyDeletethis piece of writing is truly a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.
Feel free to surf to my homepage :: Xtrasize Supplement
Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
Feel free to visit my webpage; LeParfait
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you
ReplyDeletean e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
Take a look at my web-site ... Le parfait skin care